Non-surgical rhinoplasty is actually a nasal filling practise which can be performed by injecting Hyaluronic acid or fat from the patient’s body. The aim of non-surgical rhinoplasty is to touch the small deformities for a specific time period that do not require a surgical intervention. As non-surgical rhinoplasty is practised with hyaluronic acid or fat injection, so the nose can be enlarged but can not be shrinked.
Is Anaesthesia Required for Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?
Anaesthesia is not required for any type of non-surgical rhinoplasty. Before the procedure local anesthetical creams are applied and numbness of the area is provided. The procedure takes 15 minutes without pain and suffering in the clinical enviroment. After the procedure patients can continue their social life.
Who can benefit from Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?
Nasal fillling can be practiced to the patients with the following deformities.
- Loss of volume in nose bridge
- Loss of volume in nose edges
- For small nose in proportion to the face
- For uplift and reshape sagging nose, refining the nasal tip
- For fix asymmetrical nostrils
- To fix hump/bump on the nose bridge
- To correct deviations, fractures and concavities
- To fix collapsed nose
Who cannot benefit from Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?
Nasal filling cannot be practiced to the patients with the following deformities.
- Patients with advanced deformations that require surgical operation
- Patients with large/big nose in proportion to the face
Is Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Permanent?
The persistence time of the non-surgical rhinoplasty varies in-line with the life of the material used. This treatment lasts from 6 months to 3 years.
What is the Best Filler for Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?
Nose fillers are liquid substances injected under the skin to correct the loss of volume, to remove deep wrinkles or to clarify facial features. Each filler is created by special formulation to provide the best result to the areas where filling is needed. The desired specifications for nose fillers are as follows;
- Not having allergical effect
- Not having any side effect
- Having long persistence time
- Spreading naturally to the areas
- Easy to be applied
There are many different brands and companies for fillers. It would be not right to say that the best nasal filler belongs to this brand. The fillers which contain the specifications mentioned above are applicable to the patients. Of course, to get the best result your plastic surgeon choice is very important.